We are looking for a DevOps engineer to support our inclusive software development team.
In this role
*Design and implement Docker / Kubernetes platforms both on-prem (remote) and in the cloud for microservices based applications.
* Design and implement the build processes of the different environments involved in the software development lifecycle.
* Use system automation and orchestration to manage the various containerized web applications, their configuration files, databases, mount points and deployment packages.
* Create, update and improve continuous integration processes for the creation and deployment of software packages.
* Create, update and improve monitoring and metrics gathering systems.
* Create, update and improve the documentation of the different processes.
* Support load testing and simulation of complex environments.
* Participate in troubleshooting and incident analysis of systems and applications.
Engineer or graduate in computer engineering or other related degrees, or equivalent work experience.
* At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
* Experience in Kubernetes orchestration and configuration management: Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
* Excellent level of Linux and ability to administer and configure servers.
* Proficient with Ansible or other similar tools.
* Experience with continuous integration servers such as Jenkins or similar.
* Experience with public clouds such as AWS, Rackspace Cloud or similar.
* Good knowledge of network technologies: port forwarding, iptables.
* Good knowledge of information security and its application in the creation and design of environments.
* Good knowledge of DR best practices, HA and other principles to ensure business continuity.
* Good level of English.
* Experience with active-passive clusters, DRBD, Pacemaker, Corosync.
* Experience with Snyk or similar tools.